Friday, May 18, 2012

Post Script

Upon thinking about my last post, I think I should add this little P.S. to make sure that no misconceptions are formed.

I was not unkind to the guy who asked me out. I did not do anything to intentionally lead him on. Beyond that, lest any of you think that I have made up my mind who I am going to date and am no longer listening to God--I am not. God is the only one with authority in my life, especially in this area. I don't know what He has planned, I only know what I want at the moment, but whatever God says is what I will do. This guy who asked me out, I had no prompt from God about him, I have never liked him that way, I barely knew him anymore, and I felt that (from what I do know) we were too different, and our morals didn't quite match up.

Anyway, this post script is over. If there are any unanswered questions, please just let me know, I hate miscommunications.

Y'all have a post about missing teeth and time lords to look forward to next, however, I feel the need to visit Pompeii first. Allons-y!!

No comments:

Post a Comment